An Hello To All

 An Hello To All

Hi! My name is Jiajie Yuan, and this is my first blog entry for my practicing. ✋

I want to share my recent favorite album in advance of getting familiar with blogging. It is called XXVII from the Chinese artist called Luhan, it is produced in 2017. The album focused the story of Luhan himself as he was 27 at the time, aligning to the album name, XXVII. In this album, there are 5 parts  First X is experience, as Luhan's past. Second X is explore, as Luhan's heart to explore new areas of music. V is venture, as Luhan's bravery in touching the heat on the path of exploring. I is imagination, which is the expectation and the light inside him. The second I is simply I, the reflection of himself, and the self questioning in the end of this album. This album has earned album of the year in China during 2017.






Comments